Queens Family Law Attorney Zealously Pursues Your Interests
Alyssa Eisner, Attorney at Law
Clients in the New York area turn to Alyssa Eisner of Sager Gellerman Eisner Attorneys at Law because of her deep knowledge of family law, her client-centered approach and her tenacious advocacy. To save you time, money and frustration, Ms. Eisner encourages clients to pursue alternative dispute resolution. She carries a Certification in Divorce Mediation and Collaborative Law from the Center for Mediation.
Ms. Eisner’s involvement with myriad professional organizations, including a number of women’s organizations, reflects her concerns about the development of family law and the legal position of disadvantaged clients.
Ms. Eisner is a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, which signifies that she is a leading practitioner in the field of family law. AAML Fellows are recognized by judges and attorneys as preeminent family law practitioners with the highest level of knowledge, skill and integrity.
Devoted to family law issues
Contact an accomplished family advocate in New York today
Alyssa Eisner of Sager Gellerman Eisner Attorneys at Law is a highly respected matrimonial law attorney in Queens. You can reach her through our online contact form or call 347.625.1038. From offices in Queens and Long Island, we serve clients in Nassau , Suffolk and Westchester counties and the New York City boroughs of Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn.
Areas of practice
- New York, 2002
- Certification in Divorce Mediation and Collaborative Law, Center for Mediation
- J.D., St. John’s School of Law, 2000
- B.A., magna cum laude, Queens College
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Queens County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Queens County Women’s Bar Association,
- Nassau County Women’s Bar Association
- Legislative Committee of the Family Law Section of NYSBA
- Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- New York Super Lawyer “Rising Star”
- Super Lawyer 2014, 2015