Recognized as the Top Matrimonial Attorney in Queens
Audrey M. Sager Attorney at Law
With so much at stake, you need to feel secure that your family law matter is in the hands of an experienced and accomplished attorney. Audrey M. Sager of Sager Gellerman Eisner Attorneys at Law is a highly esteemed matrimonial attorney. Family law is not merely one part of her practice. It’s her sole focus, and she has been doing it for more than 35 years.
In recognition of her level of accomplishment, Ms. Sager has been honored repeatedly as one of the New York metro area’s Super Lawyers, and she is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, which means her peers have given her the highest possible rating for her experience, integrity, and professional excellence. Ms. Sager is a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, which signifies that she is a leading practitioner in the field of family law. AAML Fellows are recognized by judges and attorneys as preeminent family law practitioners with the highest level of knowledge, skill and integrity.
As a frequent speaker on family law issues, Ms. Sager shares her knowledge widely. She also generously gives her time to numerous professional organizations. She currently is a member of the Family Law Section of the Executive Committee of the New York State Bar Association. She serves clients in Spanish as well as English.
Trust your case to a top-rated New York divorce lawyer
Audrey M. Sager is widely regarded as the top matrimonial law attorney in Queens. She is particularly sensitive to the issues surrounding divorces involving professionals and high-net-worth individuals. You can reach her through our online contact form or call 347.625.1038. From our offices in Queens and Forest Hills, Sager Gellerman Eisner Attorneys at Law serves clients in Queens, Nassau and Westchester counties and the New York City boroughs of Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- New York, 1978
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, 1979
- Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers since 1988
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- New York-Metro Super Lawyer, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- J.D., St. John’s University, 1977
- B.A., Board of Trustees Scholarship, George Washington University, 1974
- Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Member of the Executive Committee of the New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Interdisciplinary Committee on Mental Health and Family Law
- Law Guardian Advisory Committee for the Second Judicial Department
- Queens County Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York
- Queens County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Member, Interdisciplinary Forum on Mental Health and Family Law; Program Chair, 1993–1996
- Designated Mentor, Queens County Bar Association; Pro Bono Panels: Matrimonial and Family Law
- Designated Mentor, Bar Association of City of New York; Pro Bono Panels: Matrimonial and Family Law
- Designated Mentor, New York State Bar Association; Pro Bono Panels: Matrimonial and Family Law
- Super Lawyers 2007 - 2013
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers